1. Thank you, Lee, for taking on the lead with the Super 7 Deck Food! Lee is an experienced Stingrays parent and is looking for a newer parent to join her. Many of you have indicated a willingness to help out, so please consider stepping up to help her out in the capacity of co-Deck Food Coordinator. Please reply to this email.
2. May 19 Time Trials
- view the email for the link to see if you have signed up and how you are planning to help out
- Div 1+ swims
- Sign Up Here if you’ve not yet done so
- Do all you can to come out for this fun, but important event. The coaches really need to get your swimmer’s first times for the season in order for your swimmer to be placed in the correct heat at their first meet.
- We need parents to attend, too, to help time, run the deck, and organize the BBQ
- Team BBQ Potluck will be set up while kids swim
- Little Stingrays welcome to watch and participate in the team BBQ
- 6&U to Division 2 – bring a salad or pasta dish
- Division 3+ can bring a desert or other share plate
- Super 7 Meeting afterwards 8:00-9:00pm
- if you’d like to see what it’s about, come on by.
3. May 24 May Days Parade (Nathalie needs a helper! Please volunteer)
- Help us realize this year’s Medieval Theme by contributing float decorations and/or dressing up in theme….stone castles, knights, princesses, kings, queens, shields, crusaders, 3 musketeers, goblets, gold coins, court jesters, banners, dragons and more!
- EVERYONE WELCOME to FLOAT with US!
- Arrive 11:30am prior to 12:00 Parade Start – need help prior to decorate – emails to come.
4. Ladner Hosted Clinics for Parents:
5. May 30th Bottle Drive:
6. Website Pages to Check Out:
Click here to add the Stingrays General Calendar to your Google Cal. and follow these instructions sent in by Caroline Lambie – thank you, Caroline, for being our guinea pig!
- On the left hand side of the calendar, there is something that says, “other calendars”.
- Press the drop down and select, “add a friend’s calendar”.
- A pop up window comes up and will ask for the email address of the friend you want to add. Enter – email@example.com
- Press add.
- That’s it! The window should close and the Stingray’s events should show up on your calendar. Pretty easy!